Ja-vie is designed by women for women with full and powerful lives! Ja-vie was created for stylish moms and expecting mothers who never sacrifice style, when living their best lives!
- The #1 shoe for stylish mothers and expecting mothers.
- The jelly exterior is 100% flexible so it molds to your foot and provides unparalleled comfort while never sacrificing style.
- With half an inch cushion on the ball of the foot and arch, this flat provides the most cushioning and comfort of all ballet flats. That's why we call it better than barefoot!
- Water Resistant and machine washable for life's little (and big) spills.
- Blister proof, slip proof, with breathable cotton lining and a custom sole grip design.
- Live your best life with Ja-vie jelly ballet flats!
Natalie and Eric are high school sweethearts,who have been together for over 18 years. When pregnant with the couples’ first child, Natalie had a very difficult delivery and could not walk for several months due to severe pelvic bone separation. She was literally walking in pain for months. It was during this time that she and Eric saw the opportunity to make pretty, comfortable flats using socks!! "I couldn't find pretty flats that were comfortable enough to wear day in and day out" Natalie said. Being a fashion girl, she didn't want to sacrifice looks for comfort.
Leveraging their expertise in R&D/supply chain, they spent two years developing this shoe and finally perfected the prototype. They named the brand “JA-VIE” - after their 2 beautiful children Javier and Viera.
The Dream Team
Ja-vie's leadership and advisory board consists of top executives from Coach with over 30 years of combined experience. Our passion is to offer stylish and functional product for the modern, busy woman of all ages - so she can look and feel great!
Creative Director: Kim Black, former VP of Design at Coach
EVP of Sales/Product Management: Kyra Kelly, former DVP of Merchandising at Coach.
Catherine Halloran: Principal at Trends Management LLC, former DVP of Planning at Coach.
Nancy Paige: Co-founder of Ja-vie and Director of Merchandising at Tumi. Former Director of Merchandising at Coach.